الأربعاء، 17 مارس 2010

Dreamt Not To Cry Anymore....

Hours... Days... Months....

They all run as fast as a frightened Rabbit...

And Here I Am... Stuck in another dimension where time doesn't exist...

People grow up... change... then die... while I'm still not born yet...

It feels like all these years I've been witnessing are nothing but shadows of a dream...

Another dream....

Every time I look into that mirror I see no face... all I see are silly tears...

Every time I touch the mirror... I swear not to cry anymore...

I swear to start over again...

I promise myself that Life is Great! And there will be no more Tears ... anymore...

But again.... whenever I look in that mirror... I can't see my face...

All I see... Tears... and more Tears...

Tears that keep blaming me why to lie...

Why to promise myself things that don't exist...

Why to swear?

A hundred "Why" ... and not Even ONE single answer to ease the pain that breaks my soul into million pieces....

Those tears...

Falling so fast...

Just the way time runs...

As fast as a frightened rabbit....


ليست هناك تعليقات: